2015 Husqvarna 350BT
2015 Husqvarna Power Equipment 350BT
The Husqvarna 350BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. This popular 50 cc mid-size blower features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Throttle controls are mounted on the tube.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Ergonomic harness: Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
- Adjustable handles: Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
- Ergonomic harness system: Padded harness and hipbelt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Comfort handle: Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cc
- Power output: 2.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 42.27 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 455 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 692.17 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 494.41 cfm
- Air speed: 180 mph
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.2 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 104 dB(A)
- OEM Nozzle type: Integrated
- Weight: 22.5 lb.
- 50.2 cc
- Engine Type
- 2.1 hp
- 22.5 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 180 mph