2017 Snapper SP Series SP105
Call for Price
SP Series SP105
Basic Snapper® walk mowers offer the right features to get the job done everyday. These easy-to-use lawn mowers make short work out of tall, thick grass on hilly or flat yards.
- Just the Right Height: Short or tall, these lawn mowers are adjustable for all operators. Choose from 3 operator handle height settings for comfortable mowing.
- Easily Pick The Cut Height: Change the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. A single or dual-lever (model dependent) allows you to move the deck up or down between 6-positions to select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Simple to Start: Briggs & Stratton® Engines have the power, durability and features to keep you mowing year after year. ReadyStart® No Choke Starting makes choking your engine a thing of the past and allows for quick and easy starts every time. Plus, some models even feature JUST CHECK & ADD™ - no oil changes needed. Ever.
- 3-n-1: Choose your desired cut finish with 3-n-1 lawn mower decks that allow you to mulch, rear bag or side discharge.
- Choose Your Speed: Self-propelled mowers make mowing even easier. Choose from a single-speed front-wheel drive model (SP65), or opt for a model with variable speeds for more versatility (front-wheel drive - SP80 or SP100/rear-wheel drive - SP90 or SP105).
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *: 7.75
- Engine Displacement (cc): 175
- Starting Type: Electric, Push Button
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 4-Speed, up to 3.5 Variable
- Cutting Width (in): 21
- Blade Type: Standard
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.25-3.75
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 3 Position Adjustable, Rubber Grip
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 8
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: N/A
- Bagging: Yes
- Side Discharge Chute: Yes
- Mulching Available: Yes
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. † See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Length of engine warranty coverage varies by manufacturer. Not all models available in California. Product may differ from shown.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 7.75 ft-lb. gross torque
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1: Side, Mulch, Bag