2017 Snapper SZ Series SZ2454
Call for Price
Snapper® SZ Series Zero Turn Mowers are the perfect solutions for maneuvering obstacles in your yard while mowing. A powerful Briggs & Stratton® Engine and dual hydrostatic transaxles make for one powerful machine. Easy-to-use controls make mowing a breeze.
- More Grass Cutting Choices: More is better when it comes to grass cutting height options. Choose from 8 settings to find the right height for your yard. The easy to use hand lever makes changing the mower height easy.
- Mow More. Stop Less.: A 2.8-gallon fuel tank with easy-off cap holds just the right amount of fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mower pleasure.
- Powerful Workhorse: A powerful Briggs & Stratton Intek® V-Twin Engine has what it takes to get the job done right. It is easy to start, reliable, and includes a spin-on oil filter.
- Mower Deck Options: Choose between a 46'' or 54'' mower deck. Each leaves behind a nicely cut lawn and includes a washout port to easily rinse off grass clippings or other yard debris from the bottom of the mower deck.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek™ V-Twin OHV
- HP (gross) *: 24
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Choke-a-Matic
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2.8
- Battery (cca): 230
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT® 2200
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 5
- Rear Tires (in): 18 x 9.5
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Cutting Width (in): 54
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 8
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 12-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Cargo Bed **: N/A
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Intek™ V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear® EZT® 2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5 in.; Rear: 18 x 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.