Toro SnowMaster® 824 QXE (36003)
With In-line Two-Stage Auger Technology
For homeowners looking for a snow blower that powers through deep end-of-driveway snow yet agile and nimble, the SnowMaster® 824 QXE with a 252cc Toro OHV engine delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and simple, user-friendly controls. The unique and innovative helical design spins ten times faster than a typical 2-stage snow blower and efficiently throws snow with 40 ft. throwing distance. With Personal Pace, it automatically moves at your walking speed and the integrated automatic steering makes it quick and easy to make hairpin turns. It's ultra-maneuverable, easy enough for anyone to handle and still powers through tough, end-of -driveway snow.
- 252cc Toro OHV Engine
- 24" Clearing Width & Up to 40' (12 m) Throwing Distance
- 30% Faster than traditional Two-Stage Snowblowers†
- Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete or asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Cut Snow Clearing by 30%*: Clears 25% more snow per minute, cutting your snow clearing time by 30%, getting you back in your house and out of the cold faster. *Capacity will vary with conditions. Compared to Toro® Power Max® models.
- 11" Deep Lug Tires: Directional deep lug wheels for added traction.
- Automatic Steering: Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required.
- Handles Wet, Heavy Snow: Tall, open auger housing, free of obstacles reduces clogging in deep snow. The all steel rotor has a (1) helical design which quickly breaks up and gathers snow to the (2) center section that throws snow far through it's tall chute opening.
- Beveled Chute Design: For an efficient snow throw stream.
- Personal Pace® Self Propel: Toro's innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Innovative joystick control allows you to change chute direction and angle quickly and easily, on the go. (Select models only.)
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life (original owner only) See retailer for warranty details.
- Unibody Frame: Added durability with a one piece welded frame.
- Auger System: In-line 2-Stage
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 24"
- Drive System: Personal Pace®
- Engine: 252cc Toro OHV
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.17 Quarts (3 L)
- Ignition: Electric Start
- Scraper: Compression Loaded
- Throw Distance: Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires: 11" Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited**
- Weight: 131 lbs (60 kg)
- Replacement Paddle Kit (Part # 130-9569P): This Paddle and Hardware kit helps ensure optimum performance on your Toro SnowMaster. Over time, if skid shoes or scrapers are not replaced as needed on your SnowMaster your snowblower paddles could contact asphalt or concrete and will wear down and need replacing.
- Replacement Skids (Part # 130-9619P): The Toro skid shoe for the SnowMaster is a 2 piece design with a metal bracket that attaches to the unit and a polyethelene shoe that protects your driveway and sidewalk surfaces.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Toro OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 24 in.
- Max Discharge
- Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Drive Type
- Personal Pace®
- Wheel Size
- 11 in. Deep Lug, Directional
- 131 lb. (60 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.17 qt. (3 L)